Jayden Ojeda has carried on his form at Phillip Island to be quickest in the opening practice session at Queensland Raceway, for the third round of the CAMS PAYCE Australian Formula 4 Championship.
The AGI Sport driver edged his Team BRM rival Cameron Shields by 0.14 seconds in the 20-minute session and a further 0.41 seconds over teammate Ryan Suhle.
All teams were present in the top four standings, with Patrizicorse’s Jackson Walls making a strong first impression in fourth place ahead of Aaron Love.
Practice Two will commence at 1:30pm AEST, with Saturday to feature the battle for Castrol Pole Position and Race One honours.
Practice One Standings
- Jayden Ojeda – AGI Sport – 1:12.1822
- Ryan Suhle – AGI Sport +0.4152
- Jackson Walls – Patrizicorse +1.0766
- Aaron Love – Team BRM +1.4976
- Lochie Hughes – Team BRM +1.5004
- Zayd Tones – Team BRM +2.1652
- Josh Smith – Team BRM +2.3715
- Ardie Jonic – AGI Sport +2.7067
- Thomas Smith – Team BRM +2.9059
- Cameron Shields – Team BRM (times excluded)